Welcome to the Aderalingua English Vocabulary 2 course. In this online course, you'll learn more common English words and phrases, and is an ideal way for ESL students to improve their English vocabulary. Versions are available for Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish speakers.
You'll learn common English words for clothing items, outdoor activities, sports, objects found in cities, as well as verbs, adverbs, prepositions, and adjectives.
The lessons contain online flashcards to help you learn the English words and phrases. Quizzes are also included in the lessons to help you see how well you've learned the words and phrases.
Create an account to access the lessons in this course. If you already have an account, log in to get started.
Lesson 1 - Verbs
Lesson 2 - Adverbs
Online flashcards and a quiz are included for speakers of Chinese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Lesson 3 - Prepositions
Lesson 4 - Adjectives
Lesson 5 - Clothes
Lesson 6 - Outdoor Activities
Lesson 7 - Verbs Part 2
Lesson 8 - Adjectives Part 2
Lesson 9 - Verbs Part 3
Lesson 10 - Adjectives Part 3
Lesson 11 - In the City
Lesson 12 - Abstract Nouns
Learn some of the suffixes used to create abstract nouns.
Lesson 13 - Tools
Here are a few tips to help you learn English.
- Try and spend at least fifteen minutes a day learning English.
- Spend some time every week writing in English: short conversations, descriptive paragraphs, and/or whatever comes to mind.
- When you have a few minutes free time, try thinking in English. You can think about your surroundings, things you plan to do, or just try and remember common English phrases.
- If you have friends who speak English, or are learning, try to speak with them in English.
- Once you have learned some English vocabulary, try watching English movies and tv shows, and reading English stories like the ones included in this course.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
Here is a list of more resources to help you learn English.
- Learn English In this online course you'll learn how to speak the English language.
- English Vocabulary In this free, online course you'll learn some very common English vocabulary. Pictures and audio are included in the lessons to help you the learn English words and phrases.
- Easy English Learn the basics of the English language quickly and easily with this online course. Many useful English words and phrases are included.
- Google Translate is a free service provided by Google to help you translate between English and your language.
- Dictionary.com is an online English dictionary to help you learn the complete meaning and usage of words.
- Merriam-Webster is an online English dictionary to help you learn the complete meaning and usage of words.
- Librivox has free English audio books.
- Gutenberg has free English ebooks.